Folx GO 5.2.2 Free Download (Mac O SX)
Folx GO 5.2.2 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Folx GO 5.2.2 crack for macOS.
Folx GO 5.2.2 Overview
Folx GO allows complete control over your downloads with its fast speed, splitting downloads in threads, and resuming of paused and interrupted downloads. You can add new downloads to Folx GO in various ways. Another appealing feature of Folx GO is tagging of downloads according to their content. This way the downloads will be easy to track and retrieve even after some time has passed since they were saved to your Mac.
Features of Folx GO 5.2.2
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Folx GO 5.2.2 free download.
- Smart Speed control – The download speed is controlled automatically with an additional option to schedule certain speed on specific time and dates.
- Downloads Scheduler – You can set Folx to download at the most convenient time and dates and choose its exit behaviour: quit Folx, shut down the computer, or switch the system to sleep mode.
- Splitting downloads in up to 20 threads – Splitting your downloads in threads can greatly help with increasing the download speed.
- iTunes integration – The downloaded music and videos are automatically added to the iTunes playlists corresponding with assigned tags.
- Save login and password – Save the passwords to the most used websites in Folx GO for faster downloading.
Folx GO 5.2.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Folx GO 5.2.2
- Setup File Name: Folx GO 5.2.2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Folx GO 5.2.2
Before you start Folx GO 5.2.2 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
Folx GO 5.2.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start Folx GO 5.2.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Folx GO 5.2.2. This would be compatible with macOS.