Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Free Download
Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 crack mac for 32/64.
Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Overview
Ample Sound has released Ample Guitar II, a completely recreated program with loads of new features. New sample engine with significant performance improvement: Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory. Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
Features of Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 free download.
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitar – different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Open String First.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1
- Setup File Name: Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1
Before you start Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Ample Sound AGM2 v2.5.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.